LighthouseAI Release Notes – 01/22/2024
LighthouseAI is constantly striving to improve the user experience. To that end, we regularly provide updates to the user interface, functionality, and add new features to the platform.
Below, please find the latest updates to the LighthouseAI Intelligence and LighthouseAI Management modules on this January 22nd, 2024 update.
User Guide Reminder
A quick reminder that LighthouseAI has a User Guide to help navigate all features and functionality within the LighthouseAI software platform.
To access, just log in and navigate to Help and then User Guide.
Please feel free to send questions about LighthouseAI to our support team at any time to email@example.com.
The January 22nd, 2024 Updates
New Feature: Requirements Hub
- Manage your compliance requirements easier than ever before with this new feature
- The Requirements Hub allows you to manage all aspects of your requirements from a single screen. This new feature aggregates and organizes all requirement objects like activities, tasks, and documents into a single location for a more streamlined user experience.
- This greatly reduces the need for multiple browser tabs and unnecessary clicks to find the information you are looking for.
- Bonus: With LighthouseAI Intelligence entitlements, you also gain the ability to access regulatory intelligence data like added professional insights, state board citations, and more from the same screen without bouncing between modules.
New Functionality: Document-to-Requirement Linking
- You can now link specific documents stored in your document repository directly to relevant requirements
- Tie your documents and requirements together for greater organization and ease-of-use
New Functionality: International Jurisdictions now available to map requirements in Management
- Your compliance management is now expanded to all global jurisdictions
- You can now manage your international compliance requirements across most international countries and jurisdictions
- Countries and jurisdictions are based on ISO 3166 Alpha 2 codes
- (*Note: International jurisdictions are specific to LighthouseAI Management. LighthouseAI Intelligence does not return international compliance results.)
New Feature: Citations – Coming Soon
- New citation data is currently being developed for LighthouseAI Intelligence results
- Access the actual state board of pharmacy or FDA guidance resource that cites the requirement regulation, legislation, or rule details for verification and clarification
New Functionality: Profile Match
- Verify why a particular requirement applies to you and your facility
- LighthouseAI Intelligence will show you a match of which business operations or product portfolio criteria that triggered a specific requirement
New Functionality: Export PDF of Intelligence Results
- Export your facility requirement results to an easy-to-read PDF format
- Easy to share with colleagues, managers, or higher-ups
- This report lists all of the compliance requirements identified by LighthouseAI Intelligence, each with their own dedicated page outlining all requirement information and details